Hi Elizabeth,
I know how scary it is when our babies show any change in behavior. Try not to stress out too much before you know what's going on. (I know easier said than done). You're hyper vigilant enough to have caught this early and it's wonderful that you already have a vet appointment scheduled. Let's wait and see what the vet has to say before we freak out. Since Mama responded so well to the Acemannan before, I'd go ahead and order it, better to have it and not need it then the other way around.

I agree completely about keeping our promises, (re: pet-tinic), ask the vet what you could substitute as a supplement instead. I read a good website a while back, I think it was from a CRF group talking about comparable things to pet-tinic. I'll look for it as soon as I'm done typing this.

Prayers that Mama is just not feeling well right now, (hey we all have our off days), and that she bounces back quickly.
Hugs to you,
Nina

elizabeth trent wrote:
Thank you so much, Lance. Mama Kitty has a very strong aversion to Pet Tinnic. I wish I could get her to take it but last time she got some - it upset her so badly that she had a seizure. I promised her that she would never have to take that again. I just wish there were an easy way to get some iron in her. My vet will probably at the very least give her a vitamin B12 shot, a steroid shot, and some antibiotics. I'm just debating whether I need to order a round of Acemannan. I may just be over-reacting here but with this disease you just can't be too careful. elizabeth