        From: Susan Hoffman
        Sent: Mar 21, 2007 9:43 AM
        To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
        <mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
        Subject: Re: Looking for a good canned food

        While it may be largely a matter of personal taste, I've had a
        couple of very finicky eaters who wanted to subsist on
        Friskies turkey prime fillets.  Also, Marie, the ultimate
        finicky eater, can tell the difference between Friskies
        regular chicken in gravy and the senior formula/special diet
        formulation of Friskies chicken in gravy.  She prefers the
        senior formula/special diet variety and won't touch the
        other.  (Marie is 9 years old.  She has never eaten a single
morsel of dry food in her life. And I'm sure she never will. At this point, if ever I saw her eat dry food, I'd rush her
        to the vet.  She eats strictly Friskies prime filllet
        varieties, and senior formula or special diet chicken in gravy.)

        */Debbie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>/* wrote:

            Anyone know a really good canned food that cats can't seem
            to resist? Our cat Cassie just won't eat much of anything.
            Any suggestions?
Debbie
            http://wwwlovepoetry.blogspot.com/

http://www.rescuties.org