How did you confirm the diagnosis? Is it with coombs test?

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marylyn
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 2:48 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Auto Immune Hemolytic Anemia

My beautiful Mai Mai had this awful condition.  Her vets were wonderful
but the steroids took their toll.  However, my alternative vet was very
helpful and able to get the condition under control for a pretty good
length of time.  You might investigate this avenue.  Mai Mai left this
world over 5 years ago and treatments may well have improved.

Good luck and blessings to you.

                                                 If you have men who
will exclude any of God's creatures
                                                 from the shelter of
compassion and pity, you will have men who
                                                 will deal likewise with
their fellow man.
                                                                  St.
Francis