don't forget, too, that too many people buy the "cats are neat and
tidy" public-relations campaign line...... they may be neat and tidy
in their own personal hygiene, but can wreak total havoc on the
human's surroundings..... as most of us have learned to our chagrin
and amazement. (who knew a cat could get UP that high, with no
climbing points????)

oh yeah... for sure! "Too concerned for the condition of her house" sounds
really bad. Perhaps you would like to consider using my home visit form and
doing pre-adoptive home visits? I have found that I can completely eliminate
those types of adopters by a good home visit with lots of questions (it
takes about 45 minutes to complete it when done right). I'd be happy to send
you a copy of the form if you want it.

Phaewryn

http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Special Needs Cat Resources