Weeds? Your neighbors should count themselves lucky, we still have 5 foot
high snowbanks here! I'd take weeds anyday, I'm sick of winter!

It sounds like he's uncomfortable, too bad they were unable to drain any
fluid off. If they have ultrasound, that would help guide the aspiration
needle to the fluid pocket (or verify if there is fluid, and not a tumor).

FIP is hard to diagnose. We've had several long discussions on it on this
list, do search the archives for FIP, you will find a ton of info. My
thoughts are with you, I'll send him peaceful thoughts of comfort.

Phaewryn

http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Special Needs Cat Resources