From: elizabeth trent <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 9:27:33 AM
Subject: Good Bye Mama Kitty

Mama Kitty,  You will forever rest in this yard that you loved so much.  You
are surrounded by roses.  I covered your grave with tulips and apple blossoms.

It hurts so much to say goodbye.  You will forever be alive in my heart.  I
love you.

elizabeth

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/