Thank you, Beth

elizabeth

On 3/28/07, Gussies mom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Elizabeth,

She was an absolutely beautiful girl. It is so encouraging to know she got
through one crash. It gives others hope.
I'm glad she got to be with you last night and to spend it with someone
who loved her.

Beth

*elizabeth trent <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:

Nina,
Thank you for those kind words with all my heart.  Here is a picture of
Mama Kitty - happy on her porch.  She was a very vocal girl. If you said
something to her - she would say something right back.  She loved everyone.

http://www.trentdesigns.com/elizabeth/MVC-082F.JPG

elizabeth

On 3/28/07, Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Oh Elizabeth, words can not express my condolences for the loss of Mama
> Kitty.  My first reaction was anger, (I actually cursed at the screen),
> then reading about how ready she was to go, the flood gates opened and I
> cried right along side you.  Thank you for letting us know about her
> message to you, with those purrs I felt a wave of gratitude from her for
>
> the love you shared.  I feel blessed in knowing you and your allowing us
> to be a small part of your lives together.  I believe with all my heart
> the purrs you heard were Mama comforting you, letting you know that she
> will always be with you and that you did exactly the right thing, (not
> just at the end of her life, but all along your journey together).  It
> gives me comfort to think of her sunning herself on the porch; sleeping
> with you; of how you were in tune enough with her to make sure she spent
> her days the way she wanted to as best you could.  I think the way she
> chose to transition was a gift to you.  She had quality time up until
> the end, (even giving you warning as much as a year before to prepare
> you and alert you to live in the moment with her), and when she was
> ready, she expressed it in a way that could leave no doubt in your mind
> that it was the right decision to help her pass.  What a loving little
> soul she is.  I just want you to know that Mama kitty and your love for
> each other has touched my heart.  Your sweet Angel lives with me too
> now.
> Watch for her Elizabeth, she will be back,
> Nina
>
> elizabeth trent wrote:
> > Leslie, thank you.
> >
> > By the time we got to the vets office, she was having really
> > bad seizures every few minutes.   She really did not know where she
> > was.  She had lost over a pound this week and her gums were just
> > white.  The vet felt that she was not getting enough oxygen to her
> > brain.  She couldn't stand - she was just like a little rag doll.  Her
>
> > back was very sensitive - she was obviously in pain - I am not sure
> > why.  I talked to her.  She was ready to go.  She didn't want to be
> > kept alive by extreme measures only to waste away and be in pain.  It
> > was a very hard decision but I believe it was the right one for her.
> > She was very close to death and she was gone in no more than a second
> > or two - she was very calm.
> >
> > There is nothing I wouldn't have done for her - no matter how much it
> > cost...but no amount of money could have given her back her quality of
> > life.  I believe that to have kept going by extreme measures would
> > have been selfish of me.  She made it almost a year after her first
> > crash with an excellent quality of life.  This all happened so fast.
> >
> > I am so glad she slept with me last night.  She knew that she was
> > loved.  I am so grateful for the time we had together.
> >
> > This is so very hard.  We had such a close bond.
> >
> > Every day is a gift.
> > elizabeth

Never miss an email again!
Yahoo!
Toolbar<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/>alerts
 you the instant new Mail arrives.Check it out.