I'm so sorry Tad. Thurston and Carmellia will be missed. You have my
condolences.

You must be getting very low on FELV+ cats now, it seems like you didn't have
more
than 10 when I brought you the Angel Wings babies. Who is still with you at this
point? Did you ever get your garage converted over to another cat room like you
had
planned? Have you begun to rebuild at your other home site where your other
house
burned down? I know you had lots of plans last time we talked in person, but
that's
been over a year ago now I suppose.

How are all the meezers, they are getting up there in age now, aren't they?

Phaewryn

http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Special Needs Cat Resources