Jeni,

I am so sorry that you guys have lost Hillman Waller.
Was he Papoose's brother?  Bless you for taking care
of Hillman and Papoose, and seeing after them despite
knowing they might not be with you long.

:)
Wendy

--- JENI RECA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> We had to put Hillman Waller to sleep last night, it
> was a hard decision but
> best for him.  He was a 1.5 years and was the
> sweetest cat ever!  Positive
> as a kitten and also developed lymphosarcoma, but
> even with the surgery that
> took out most of it near his throat, we think it
> came back.  He went into
> respiratory  failure last night.  But I take comfort
> in knowing not only is
> he with all the wonderful feluk kitties that have
> passed on, he is also with
> Papoose, that we lost last may.
> Jeni

> Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.

world: Indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"

      ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/