Midnight left this world where he felt the safest--right by your side. Know how much he adores you. Ask him to visit. He wants to but thinks he should wait until you are ready.

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man. St. Francis ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jennifer Madon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 9:29 AM
Subject: Too much bad news

I hate to add to the bad news but I just want everyone to know that I lost Midnight over the weekend. He had started throwing up a lot on Thursday. He seemed a little slower than normal but he had no other symptoms. I woke up Sunday morning about 4 am to find him curled up beside me but he was gone. Thank you to everyone on this list. You have all been so great and helpful.
Jennifer Madon