  From: Marissa Johnson
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 10:05 AM
  Subject: Re: cls

  Don't feel stupid!  It took me AGES to figure out what CLS was!!!  It's
Candle Light Service - a website where there are memorials to our kitties who
have gone to the bridge.

  I hope that helps...and this is one list where it's DEFINITELY okay to ask
what might seem like "stupid" questions.  When I first got my Slink (who went
to the bridge last week) I asked ALL KINDS of questions cuz he was my first
kitty.

  Hope you're doing well!

  MJ

  Debbie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    I feel stupid, but could someone tell me what cls means? I assume it means
someone's kitty has died, but just would like to know. I am fairly new to the
lsit so I don't know all the abbreviations.