A friend just sent this website: http://www.petfooddirect.com/store/brands4dept.asp?dept%5Fid=131&mscssid=9U5S74A9R8F98P6CDC8MABC9FB388W8E

There are several foods that are grain free. I'm to the point of thinking about home cooking for Dixie. Or at least a combination of home cooking and canned/dry foods.

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man. St. Francis ----- Original Message ----- From: "Marylyn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: Dry food recall

Feeder Supply has it and I imagine it can be ordered on the internet.

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man. St. Francis ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelley Saveika" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>