What you might find helpful is this chart at:
http://www.geocities.com/jmpeerson/canfood.html

Another great online source is pet food direct, as they list all the
ingredients of
foods, so you can browse until you find one you think would work without even
leaving
home.
http://www.petfooddirect.com/store/brands4dept.asp?dept%5Fid=6&mscssid=1LCD430DSLJ09JV3KNX39KUB1WAW8915
is the link to their canned cat food department.
They do sell Merrick, but I am not too confident on it being low-glycemic index
food,
as it has substantial amounts of vegetables, thus carbs (FYI, starchy vegetables
contain almost as many carbs as grains - starchy veggies are corn, peas,
potatoes -
then there are high sugar veggies such as carrots, sweet potatoes, and winter
squash - fruits are obviously high sugar):
http://www.petfooddirect.com/store/dept.asp?dept%5Fid=6&brand%5Fid=704&mscssid=1LCD430DSLJ09JV3KNX39KUB1WAW8915

Here is an ALL MEAT canned food for cats and dogs, but it's JUST meat and
water, you
MUST add a good balanced cat supplement (or two) to make it complete (you will
need
to call the company and ask if it is WHOLE animals, or if it is muscle meat
only, as
if it is, you will need to add calcium to replace the BONES if they do not grind
bones or add calcium, and you will need to add organ meat or an organ meat
supplement
if they do not add organ meat to the ingredients):
http://www.petfooddirect.com/store/dept.asp?dept%5Fid=6&brand%5Fid=993&mscssid=1LCD430DSLJ09JV3KNX39KUB1WAW8915
another link, to the manufacturer's website:
http://www.caninecaviar.com/felinecanned.html
Here's a couple of supplements to make an all meat (no bones) diet balanced for
cats:
http://www.felinefuture.com/products//#whatistc
Here are two more supplement choices for feeding with a MEAT (but no bones)
diet:
http://www.felineinstincts.com/orderNow/orderNow-idx.php#reg
NOTE: You will still need to supplement with organ meat with these supplements
(if
it's not in the canned food), OR add THIS supplement IN ADDITION to the above
one to
make it completely balanced (this replaces the organ meat):
http://www.felineinstincts.com/orderNow/orderNow-idx.php#chickliver

There are others out there too, just search. I KNOW there is one more "grain
free"
canned food as well, but I can't find it now! EVO is NOT the only "complete"
grain
free cat food out there!

Ahh, here we go... BUT they have 5% fruits/veggies:
http://www.naturesvariety.com/content.lasso?page=1358&-session=naturesvariety:47A98A1909e3b3380AGtl2E8BE6F
their main feline page with all products (including kibble and raw frozen):
http://www.naturesvariety.com/content.lasso?page=1352&-session=naturesvariety:47A98A1909e3b3380AGtl2E8BE6F

Phaewryn

http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Special Needs Cat Resources