Awww Sherry...I'm sorry.  It sounds like you were very
attached to her.  I hope her passing was peaceful.  So
many losses lately.  After my little meltdown
yesterday morning, my husband called to tell me our
elderly neighbor from down the street had passed away.
 He was the nicest man.  He had served in the Air
Force, and lost his wife of many years about 8 years
before.  He always stopped to talk to us and let us
borrow his big ladder one day when we were trying to
put up Christmas lights unsuccessfully.  He also
rescued me off the freeway (VERY scary) one day when I
ran out of gas.  Someone once said that it's not what
you do that people remember when you're gone, it's how
you made them feel.  He always made me feel important
and valuable.  I'll miss him.

It's a sad time lately...
Wendy

world: Indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"

      ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time