Hey Kelley,

Well, I am definitely in violation of city
codes...lol.  So I have no judgement to make.  I just
didn't know if there were certain written or
un-written rules that shelters follow when it comes to
that particular issue.  The contract does ask how many
animals live in the home, so I know it's a factor.
I'll be interested to hear what the shelter owner
decides to do.  She's in Austin too.

How's Joey doing today?

:)
Wendy