Well, the first time I got Missy's meds filled there they came
quickly, with no problems.  Then I got Shimmer's meds.  Then they sent
pills for Toodles when they were supposed to send compounded meds, and
wouldn't take them back because I had opened the BAG (not the pill
bottle, but the priority mail bag - how was I supposed to tell it was
wrong if I didn't open it?).  Then they made up 100 syringes of
compounded Elavil for Toodles AND Shimmer.  Which is more medicine
than I could use before it went bad.  Then they sent a FedEx bag for
$18, only put one out of 4 meds in it, and sent the rest Priority
Mail.  Then one of the items in the Priority mail order was supposed
to be refrigerated, but wasn't.

I've come to the conclusion I can either have cheap(er) meds or get
good service.  Not both.