  From: C & J
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2007 10:02 PM
  Subject: Re: Can fleas cause anemia in adult cats?

  How many fleas does there need to be to cause anemia?  I don't think Tomi
could have very many fleas, since I can't find alot of flea droppings (and I
haven't found any actual fleas yet).

  I'm just wondering how I could treat the fleas while he's in such a weakened
state.  Wouldn't flea collars, chemicals etc be too hard on him right now?  I
couldn't even imagine giving him a flea bath...that would be about as much
stress as I could possibly put him through.

  Cassandra