Sherry, I am so sorry.  I know it hurts so much.

elizabeth

On 4/14/07, Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ok now that I have stopped crying for the moment,let me ask that these
sweet angels be added to the list.
Cassandra beautiful sleek black girl left us yesterday,she is now with her
beautiful sister Carissa.
Brunello had a very rough life before Jen took this wonderful rough
looking but very handsome boy with the loudest motor into Sids.I fell in
love with him the second that I saw him.This was a shocker,I was just
there Thursday and he was fine.Yesterday morning when one of the
volunteers came in,she found him gasping for breath.It was found that he
had a large mass on his trachea.
This volunteering is the hardest yet most rewarding thing that I have done
in my life.I am soo glad that I have all of you to talk to.
Sherry

Check out new cars at Yahoo!
Autos.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48245/*http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM->