Taylor Scobie Humphrey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

It is desperation. It's the way aids was before they invented all those drugs for it. I am having the same problem with one of my darling triplets I raised without a mommy from two days old. Not only is he FelV pos but also a diag of lymphoma. It has just been a comedy of errors, TIME, and $$$$ to get to the right (I hope) oncologist. This is the horrible part: he got it from my mother's two feral cats because apparently she never bothered to tame them, which could have been done at the time--they were babies--or take them to the vet. I'm an only child and divorced and she won't leave her home and now she can't see so I moved it and this is what has happened. I feel the triplets and my other two cats have so nightmarishly betrayed. The vet screwed up, too, because I always vaccinate my cats for FelV on general principles--once you'ce seen a beloved FelV pos cat pass away (at ten--but STILL. . . .) you never, ever want to see that again.

Cassandra, go to the felinelymphomacaregivers.org site.