Congratulations on your pg baby feral!  I hope everything goes well.
Taylor Scobie Humphrey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Apr 14, 2007, at 12:23 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi all,
It looks as we have a Feral pregnant Mom that has found her way to us. I'm going to trap her and put her on my back porch so she can tame down. Also have her babies safely. She is just a tiger strip kitty and very small. I have named her "Little Girl"
My question is "Can she be wormed?"
Do you recommend she be vaccinated before or after the birth of the kittens? I use Heska...it is intra nasal vaccination on my cats. I've never had any problems with it. I can tell she wants to be friendly with me. I can get about 2 feet from her and drop some food down. I back off and she eats it up.
I have been feeding her with my other Feral kitties.
I normally wouldn't ask these questions but never had a pregnant kitty either that lived outside that is feral. I can tell she is a baby herself she is under a year old at the most maybe 7-9 months old.
I will get her spayed for free after the babies are born.

So as you can see I'm clueless on this!
Thanks for your help in this matter.
Hugs to all....

Terrie Mohr-Forker