I can see both sides of the issue.  However, being the softy that I am, I would
have trouble aborting the kits.  My Tigger and Taylor are the offspring of a
feral mom.  I guess that's why I feel the way I do.  Good luck with the little
girl Terrie and let us know how it goes.

  Gina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
      Terrie,

  I disagree with aborting kittens unless you absolutely have no option. When I
adopt kittens too young to be altered, the spay/neuter is included in the
adoption fee and must be done at my vet. Bingo, if they are late getting them
fixed I know it since I havent gotten a bill from my vet. I call and if they
don't get them altered I take the cat back (its only happened once) then mom
and all babes are fixed and the cycle for that family stops.
  Karen

  See what's free at AOL.com.

  Visit my Tigger Tales site!

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.