Thank you everyone. I think I have had enough of FeLV for awhile. There is a
new FeLV long haired  orange and white kitten at the shelter and I know they
want to me to take it, but I don't want to expose him to FIP. I think I could
have handled the FeLV in Stamp, but the FIP on top of it, no.
  It's funny how such a small bundle of black fur can have such personality and
such make such an imprint on your heart.

  I'll check back in once in awhile, but I think I need a break for now.

  Take care,
       Beth

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.