The only thing I can think of as to how Melissa got
Cassidy in is because she does not run a rescue.  I
bet those with rescues do not get first dibs, because
they are rescues, and once BF takes one from a
shelter, they know there will be others because they
are dealing with a shelter.  If this is the case, it's
probably not something written down because that would
be discrimination.  But it could be a possibility.  I
didn't realize it was so difficult to get an animal
into BF.  I didn't think it was, because they were not
at full capacity in Casa de Calmar when I was there
visiting.  There are three rooms there, and none of
them were maxed out.

:)
Wendy

world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~