  From: Sally Davis
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 11:21 AM
  Subject: Update Junior

  Hi Everyone

  Yesterday  was a very good day for Junior. Actually he has been doing well
for over two weeks. After a 1 month course of Baytril, I put him on Metacam
for pain and inflammation. What a difference a week can make. He is like a
kitten again. I never thought I would see him feeling so well. I did not
want to say anything before now. I wanted to make sure it was real.

  He stays in Eric's room, because he does not want to be around the other
cats. He now likes to venture out a bit and explore. Ok for the real good
news, his vision is better. He can see close up again. Eric discovered this
and had to show me. Now I am sure it is not great vision, but I guess the
inflammation was causing part of his blindness. Junior is good therapy for
Eric. Eric is suffering from some yet undiagnosed neuromuscular disease.
Probably autoimmune in nature. Lately he has been in a lot of pain and is
very week in his legs. Junior provides comfort and support for Eric while I
am at work. I guess you could say he is a therapy cat, at least for Eric he
is.

  I just thought I would share the good news.

  I am having problems with the PC cutting off on me after a few minutes. I
have not been able to keep up with the group news.

  I hope every one's kitties are doing alright. I pray for all of them

  Sally, Junior, and the rest of the gang.