At 04:10 PM 4/29/2007, you wrote:

What I have done that works great is first i use the animal screens and then I use either these metal things with holes drilled in an put them on all 4 corners at a 90 degree angle so the screens are impossible to push our...another option is that lattice that in not wood,, it is that resyn stuff the chairs and tables are made of. They can be cut easily with a skill or jig saw and then scrrewed in to INSIDE of the house and they look nice and virtually indestructible....cheap and work great. All my windows are protected with either of these ands all my doors have springs on them ,,,lest an idiot leaves them open.
kelly

Screened windows. STUPID! Gees, makes me realize I need to put that on my adoption application...

Do you plan to open your windows this summer? Do you have screens? Do you believe screens will contain a cat? Would you be willing to staple chicken wire over your windows or agree to NOT open them more than a 1 inch crack?

Phaewryn

<http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html>http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Special Needs Cat Resources
----- Original Message -----
From: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>Hideyo Yamamoto
To: <mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2007 3:15 PM
Subject: Urgent - Missing Mattie - need prayers and meditations please!

One of the rescued kitties, Mattie who is about one year old, a beautiful long hair calico girl, Mattie is missing from her new adopted home since last night on the first day – she is partly feral and we desaprately trying to find her again – she is very new to the area as she got out of the house from the screen window on the first day – I put the flyers out everywhere – she is microchiped, but since she is sort of feral, so more likely non one will see her during day time or catch her – please pray that we will find her soon and bring her back safely – here’s the meditation which has worked for so many missing kitties in the past – please meditate for Mattie as she is such a sweet angel and she is sooooooooo scared right now as she has no idea where she is and where to find a food – than kyou for all your prayers and meditations in advance!

You imagine a golden coil coming from your heart center

Searching and probing for missing Mattie!

Latch onto her like a magnet and guiding safely home to Dawne!

All the prayers are so appreciated.