Thanks for your most pleasant reply Mary...I greatly
appreciated it.  I think my biggest questions right
now is transmission.  I have 4 cats already in my
house.  I have the momma and kittens in a spare room
with a baby gate and a towel at the bottom of the baby
gate plus, the spare room has wood floors and my hall
has carpet so there is a very good seal when the door
is closed...I am hoping I am not putting mine at risk,
but from everything I have read I shouldn't be.  The 6
month old boy who tested negative was with the momma
and babies for 4 days in a bathroom.  I am not sure if
they shared food/water bowls but I would guess they
did plus litter boxes.
I feel like my house is a vet hospital at this
point...I have 2 of my own cat who are diabetics, 1 of
my own with seizures and now I have to bottle feed a
new baby kitten who may be FELV+ and the 6 month old
boy has an URI and ear mites and also needs to be
separated...my poor house is just chuck full of
illnesses!!!
I totally understand where you are coming from with
the put to sleep after diagnosis comment.  We got that
from the other rescuers we work with but my friend and
I did not feel we knew enough to warrant that extreme
of action.  The more we learn the more we want to find
them homes...can positive kitties live in a home with
negative kitties without transmitting the disease?
Thanks again Mary!
Sheryl

Autos.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48245/*http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM->