________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Deana K.
Wagoner
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 3:04 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: need advice from new member

I really think the ragdoll was dumped and just took up with the ferals.
She certainly stood out from the crowd!  She adapted to indoor life
nicely and hasn't wanted to venture out again after finding soft
furniture and beds to lounge on!

The deal with the testing really does have me baffled.

I am not sure how to go about selecting another vet, but there are some
Cat only clinics in my area.  Would they be more likely to be up on the
latest?

Thanks for all the help!  I am certainly glad that I found this list.