that's not just texas--more and more places in the country are just euthing
raccoons on general principles now. even states where rehabbers could take
them in aren't allowed to anymore......

MC

On 5/9/07, Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

they are rabies phobic here.

I have a friend who had a family member find a blind baby raccoon.  He
called all kinds of vets and they all said he had to have the raccoon
killed and the head sent off to san angelo for rabies testing.

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....

MaryChristine

AIM / YAHOO: TenHouseCats