From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2007 1:31 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: need infor help! hypoglycemia (sp?)

Low blood glucose can and does lead to permanent neurological issues. He
may not get better. BUT, don't write him off just yet, let his glucose
stabilize for a week, and see, before making any decisions. Even if he
is neurologically disabled, that's not a death sentence. Many cats learn
to cope with neurological difficulties and live happy lives!

Phaewryn

http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Special Needs Cat Resources

http://www.iGive.com/html/refer.cfm?causeid=21303
Sign up for iGive and a percentage of your purchases helps save animals!