Please add Charlie to CLS list he passed Sunday night and today we had to pts
his little sister Oscar (she chose that name). She has been small and
delicate all her life. She stopped eating Sunday and was in a lot of pain from
kidney
failure. I think she really wanted to go with Charlie. They were both felv+.
Charlie was 15 and Oscar was 12 years old. My heart is breaking, I miss them
so much. It seems that in my house they leave in two's. I know they are
together and know longer sick so I will try to remember only the good days.
Give your
babies extra love tonight.  Sheila