-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nina
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 12:33 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: ot - Ever ubiquitous pee

My sister's cat peed in my dad's napsack the night before he was to board a
plane with it.  Ah the delights of being owned by cats.

Kelly,
At least at Best Friends you were among compatriots who would understand.  I
bet if you had taken a look around you, you would have caught several others
in the group sneaking a sniff at their own t-shirts!

Kelley Saveika wrote:
> My cats peed in my purse once.  Sigh.  I had to buy another purse.
>
> On 5/21/07, Kelly L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> At 08:45 AM 5/21/2007, you wrote:
>>

>> I was at BEST FRIENDS last week for the workshop, Sitting in one of
>> the dog areas listening to a talk on detecting stress in dogs
>> etc,,Well as I leaned forward I got that strange familar
>> whiff!!!!!!!!I kept hoping it was coming for elsewhere,, No
>> chance,,,,My shirt had that familiar yellow patch that i did not see
>> as i got dressed in the hotel that morning, A trip to the bathroom
>> and a wet shirt for the next few hours,,,, I always carry spare shoes
>> and clothes in my car,,, Kelly

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20

Please help Gandalf!