OH that is too funny LOL  Sorry Nina....I couldn't help laughing :0)

elizabeth

 Maybe you can order some raw coffee beans and home roast them on high
heat in the dryer, LOL!

One thing though... I wouldn't advise doing a load of whites or light
colors in the dryer immediately after a load of coffee beans.

Phaewryn

From watching crime dramas on tv, I've learned that coffee grounds are
used to disguise the scent from drug sniffing dogs.  Excuse me while I
go throw a pound of coffee in my dryer :-) .