MY cat is FeLV positive! And he has lymphoma. He had HUGE lymph nodes which literally blew up overnight. And now he's on chemo. The lymph nodes were literally GONE the day after his very first chemo. I was absolutely shocked! And he's doing GREAT! Fat and happy now, beautiful fur, eating and playing. He is "in apparent remission." PLEASE see an oncologist!

I had the same reaction from one of the vets at my regular vet practice. She said, oooh, FeLV+, not good BUT here is an oncologist if you want. And I did. And six weeks later here we are!

Taylor Scobie Humphrey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]