Thank you.  She's very ill.  I'm not sure the right thing to do.

On 5/27/07, dede hicken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Just wanted you to know that you both are in my
thoughts and prayers this AM.  I hope you find
positive solutions to Caroline's illness.

God bless,
Dede

"When you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are only in the service of
your God"
                  Mosiah 2:17

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20