I'm so sorry you and Caroline have to go through this. I hope they can figure out what the problem is and be able to help her.

Cassandra

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelley Saveika" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "felvtalk" <Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2007 5:46 PM
Subject: Good thoughts for Caroline

I got up this morning and Carline was sick.  I took her to the
hospital..she had 2 seizures in the car...they don't know what is
wrong with her but she will be staying in the ER for the weekend...it
doesn't look very good.  She's lost a lot of weight and was dehydrated
w/vomiting....

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20

Please help Gandalf!