Hi Elizabeth,

I am catching up on my posts so forgive me for the
late reply.  I am really curious about your furbaby.
You said that he was a kitten when he was diagnosed
with FeLV.  Some kittens throw off the virus and live
healthy lives as a negative afterwards.  When was the
last time you had him tested?  Are you sure he's still
FeLV?  If he is, it's wonderful that he's 7+ and still
going strong!!!

:)
Wendy

world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~

Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
http://sims.yahoo.com/