No.  They have me so well trained that I usually feed EVERYONE and will often
clean all the boxes first thing, before I pour a cup of coffee for myself.  I
even clean the bathroom litterbox before stepping into the shower on a workday
morning.

  They have me so well trained that, when I buy groceries, I find myself
thinking about who likes the chicken quesadillas and who likes cream cheese
filled pastries.  I find myself buying and eating food based on their tastes
more than my own.

  When my roommate got a new job recently very close to the house we both
independently had the same though -- Oh, good.  It's so close that he can come
home at lunch time to give Connie her afternoon dose of anti-seizure meds.

  They have us very well trained.

MaryChristine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  you mean you don't do that already?

  On 5/28/07, Susan Hoffman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     This morning when I
headed into the kitchen to feed everyone, I removed what I thought was a clean
frying pan from the stivetop -- I use the stove as a stagingt area to get all
the plates of canned catfood ready -- and put the frying pan upside down in the
dish drainer.  Someone had peed in the frying pan overnight and I wound up
pouring cat pee all over the clean dishes in the drainer.

  One more morning like this and I'm going to make myself a cup of strong
coffee before anyone gets a morsel of food.

--

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....

MaryChristine