You need to get them used to eating and excreting on your property.

  Try moving the food from the front of the house (a foot or two at a time) to
the back.

  You may also want to put out a big litterbox. (I have an under-the-bed
plastic storage box that is the size of 3 normal litterboxes but I know someone
who uses a child's plastic wading pool instead.)  You can fill it with the
pellets that are used for woodburning stoves.  These are light, scoopable and
biodegradable.  (You can also just find an area of your back yard and pour bags
of the wood stove pellets on the ground.  That's how a friend dealt with
neighbors' complaints about her ferals.)

Taylor Scobie Humphrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Oh, great.  MORE people who don't speak English.  (Sorry, but I know what
that might mean--people from a culture that doesn't respect all life.)
    "Consciousness is Causal
   and Physicality is its
   Manifestation."