To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 10:36 PM
Subject: Re: Update on Kisa

Cassamdra.

Do NOT attempt to express her bladder unless you are familiar with doing so! This is not something I would ever undertake without being sure I knew what I was doing as you can do real damage. Keep her litter fresh so that you can see what she pees if she is using the litter box. If you are giving 100 ml a day, she should be peeing fairly normally. I would make it a habit to give it at the same time each day. Do you know how to do the skin test for dehydration? Check the gums for tackiness? How much do you think she weighs now?

Pam