  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2007 3:12 PM
  Subject: Re: Update on Kisa (tomato in liver shake)

  The tomato peel is not easily digested, and the seeds are not digested at
all. You could use fresh tomato if you blanch it, peel it, and then remove all
the seeds.

  Phaewryn

  http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
  Special Needs Cat Resources

  http://www.iGive.com/html/refer.cfm?causeid=21303
  Sign up for iGive and a percentage of your purchases helps save animals!