Haven’t visited yet, but because they were so clean and healthy looking-it
leads me to believe that they were kept inside. Still can’t understand why
someone would choose to discard them.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Taylor Scobie
Humphrey
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2007 5:45 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Pictures of Abandoned Kittens

Debbie,  I have looked at the beautiful babes several times and just look at
how beautifully cared for they were by their poor kittymommy!  so clean and
fluffy!  Have you been able to visit them at their "hotel" (the shelter)?

"Consciousness is Causal

 and Physicality is its

 Manifestation."