Belinda has a great set-up for her kitties.
I'm sure she will say something about this.
If I had the money I go this route.
I have 3 acres to play with. Promise my husband I wouldn't get  carried away.
Would only like to use about half an acre devoted for my  personal cats.

In a message dated 6/3/2007 8:49:43 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,