Hi, haven't been on list much lately but I wanted to chime in about the soft
paws.
I have an itchy boy here, (Scooter, food allergies) and I still have to
e-collar
him even with the soft-paws on his back feet.  If I take the collar off he
kicks
his head right open.  Also, he likes to chew the caps off.  I am so against
declawing, but might be desperate enough to have a rear-declaw done on him
someday if I can't figure out what's making him itch...
Elizabeth, I'm glad that Phelix's eye is going to be ok, and I hope the
Benadryl
will help him again.  And I hope you get some rain to ease your breathing
too
(although the burst of energy from the pred sounds nice!)

Take care,
Beth

 That's a fairly typical antibiotic/steroid eye ointment. Sounds logical
to me. I have an itchy boy here too, he digs bleeding sores all over his
body. It's not bad yet this year, we are hoping it wont flare up as more
plants begin to bloom in summer. I'm considering soft paws for his back
paws, so he can't do so much self-damage this year if it does flare up. The
problem is that he is very independent, and I will probably have to take him
to the vet to get them "installed" as he's not the cat to try to mess with
if it's not his idea to be messed with (and I have the scars to prove it).

Phaewryn

http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Special Needs Cat Resources

http://www.iGive.com/html/refer.cfm?causeid=21303<http://www.igive.com/html/refer.cfm?causeid=21303>
Sign up for iGive and a percentage of your purchases helps save animals!