Oh Patti,I am soo sorry that sweet Charity had to leave you.You are in my
prayers.Take care of yourself.She knew you loved her VERY much.Hugs to you.
  Sherry

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
      I don't know just "how" I can even write this, but my Charity DID
cross...... I can only pray it was peaceful...... But, w/ her pitiful crying, I
know she was in pain.....
  And, someone [sorry, memory is shot] mentioned getting a cab........ But,
since I moved, my [wonderful] vet is in Md., & I'm in a small town in Pa. With
NO cab service.......
  It all happened so [too] fast, I am in shock, besides myself...... Don't know
"what" to do...........
  And, trust me, I DID try contacting many people.......As far as "house
calls", well, no one was available.   They all said "Wait 'til
Monday"......Yeah, sure..... I deep down inside, knew Monday would be too
late.... BUT, I DID pray for a miracle...... Didn't want to give up.......
  I can only be glad that she finally had a home & knew she was very much
loved......{Lot of solace that brings me now....]
  And, it's Saturday, HOT & I want to have her cremated & vet's not in til
Moday.....And, I also don't have a trunk freezer for her remains...... Can't
get any worse.......
  And, being up w/ her the whole time, I'm just too devastated to even "try" to
get some rest......
  Thank you ALL for your prayers & suggestions.[This list has the BEST people.
so caring. understanding.....The MAIN reason I never "left" after losing my
Ethan....]
  I did write Belinda for the CLS separately........
  Have to go.  With my "vision problems" & with all these tears, I can't see at
all now......
  Much love, with tears,
  Patti & her [remaining] gang

  See what's free at AOL.com.

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on,
when.