  From: Sherry DeHaan
  To: Felvtalk
  Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 8:25 PM
  Subject: Victor Please add to the CLS :(

  Sweet Victor a cat with the most beautiful green eyes lost his battle to felv
today.He was living with Camden,the same guy that recently lost Laurel.THis is
his 3rd one he lost to this aweful disease.He has such a big heart for adopting
the feleuks.I really though Victor was going to make it much longer.Thank you
all for your support.
  Sherry and her 5 beautiful fur kids