This is flat NOT true, when Bailey became anemic we did beat that, it was the cancer we couldn't find that killed him, his HCT was normal for the rest of his life once we started the epogen (5 months), it was at 33%. he was still getting epo but his dose was tapered down to once a week and could probably been tapered down even to once every 2 weeks.

Meaning, once it�s started, all you can do is buy more time via blood transfusions because it is a losing battle. *I wanted to know what people on this list serve thought about that?* I know I need to work on my �denial�- this is my first and only FeLV cat, so it�s all new. But this just seemed like such a troubling response?

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com