Hi Caroline,

Well, considering that it is rare, but possible, for
Monkee to start making RBC's again, I would start the
Epogen today if it were my kitty.  He doesn't have
time for you to wait, as transfusions buy precious but
little time, and I don't think Monkee has a shot
without something like the Epogen to stimulate RBC
production.  I would call your vet and even if she's
not crazy about it, tell her it won't hurt and she
might possibly learn something new.  You may also need
to consider one more transfusion to give the Epogen
time to work, if it's going to.  I am praying for
another miracle, like Belinda had with her furbaby
Bailey.  And I am so happy to hear that Monkee is his
old self again.  Isn't it just wonderful to witness
that?  It's like a miracle in and of itself.

:)
Wendy

world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~