I just always got my IR from the vet.  She would fix
the dosage in the the syringes and I would just keep
them refrigerated.  I never really paid attention to
the dosage.  I will look tonight.  You and Ki are in
my prayers.

Cindy Reasoner

--- dede hicken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just got back from the vet.  She put him on Delta
> Albaplex.  It has several antibiotics and
> prednisolone.  We are to use it for 5 days.
>
> Took blood.  She said it looked thin.  His gums are
> OK, but it looks like he is amemic.
>
> I called Revival.  The IR is only 5ml.  How much do
> you use at a time?
>
> Where do you get epogen and how much is it?  Vet
> didn't know about it.
>
> She is not optimistic, of course, but is doing her
> best, I believe.
>
> Say a prayer for mylittle guy.
>
> Dede and Ki
>

> "When you are in the service of your fellow beings,
> you are only in the service of your God"
>                    Mosiah 2:17

> Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate

Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware
protection.