Shadow Cats was started a few years back, by Dr. & Mrs. Roy Smith.

Which is my vet & his wife.

Unfortunately, SCR began due to a very back situation (pseudo sanctuary) that
came to light, where many cats died or ended up who knows where.

Most of them were felv+ or fiv+.

Hundreds & hundreds, probably thousands of cats involved.

The case is still pending and we are not sure if we will ever see justice.

However, it made lots of people pull together and realize what they could
accomplish.

If everyone just did SOMETHING to help, no matter how small, it would make such
a differnce in all charity work.

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org