Kelley I am so sorry about your sweet Suzie.Hugs to you
  Sherry

Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  She was a sweet girl who liked to sit in laps, but didn't like other cats
much.  She was positive for FIP.  Dr Samon euthanized her this morning.  I wish
I had been there, but they said she was comatose..

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20

Please help Caroline!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/caroline

I GoodSearch for Rescuties.

Raise money for your favorite charity or school just by searching the Internet
with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.